Tuesday, 10 April 2007

Is it strange?

I've always wanted to be an author. All those years ago I bought my first computer so that I could get serious about writing. I made the mistake of getting the internet, and have barely been seen since...

Somewhere between online games, online auctions, online chats and various other online habits, my desire to write was forgotten. Well, sometimes things go full circle... here, I am: writing*!

And yet I haven't shared it with anyone yet. Not a soul knows about my blog and I've been doing it for a few days now. Perhaps it's good this way... I do like my privacy after all. I wonder if I'd feel able to write if I knew people were reading. It's easier to think that my blog is hidden away silently among thousands of others, with no-one any wiser about what I'm doing.

Ah, it can be my big secret for now. Maybe some I'll share it, but at the moment it's my toy and I aint sharing ;)

*so it's not a novel... shuddup. It's practice :P

No comments: