Thursday, 3 January 2008

Scooping up the latest meme... my life in pictures:

1. Age at my next birthday:
Rolling onto 33 soon... bring it on :D



2. A place I'd like to travel to:
London, England



3, A Favorite Place:
Paraparaumu Beach


4. A Favorite Thing:
Puddy tats



5. A Favorite Food:
Cadbury Chocolate



6. A Favorite Color:
Deep dark blue


7. A Favorite Flower:
Sunflowers, they're so cheerful :)


8. The City You Live In:
Paraparaumu - which is actually a town... (Part of Wellington City).



9. Name of a Past Pet:
Black & white long haired Border Collie cross. He was fantastic :)


10. A Nickname You've Had:
My college nickname was Chuckles, my best friend was Giggles. We were terribly giggly back then!





11. College Major:
I majored in life, baby




12. First Job:
Babysitting




13. A Hope for 2008:
Oh y'know, world peace and good health all round...
Or... a pump and a CGMS.
Especially the CGMS. *sigh*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! I'm glad you snatched up the meme, Chuckles!

..M.. said...

Thanks, devilish one ;) It was a cool meme - what a pain lining up all the pics though, I wish blogger would get their stuff together for pics!

Scott K. Johnson said...

Oooh - I LOVE those chuckles treats! :-)

..M.. said...

I've never seen them - they look like evil food to me, though! (Chocolate all the way for me, never been a fan of sweets).