Monday, 14 January 2008

K I T T E N S ! !

January 13th, 5.45pm, kitten number one - A black & white male - came into the world...

And then at 7.15 kitten number 2 followed in his/her (can't tell yet!) big brothers footsteps:
And then at 7:43 kitty 3 joined us:

Can't tell the gender of this one yet either!
I think the two black/silver tabby's are probably females but I'll confirm at a later date!

Here's Noodle and babies after a good clean up:


I'm so proud of my baby girl and her babies!

4 comments:

Lili said...

Kittens!

Bad Decision Maker said...

oh wow!! thats amazing! they are precious! (glad they and their momma all came through it well)

Unknown said...

Cute doesn't cover them or Mum. They are

TOTALLY

COMPLETELY

UTTERLY

WONDERFUL AND AWESOME!

Caro said...

Awww...

(They are most cute once they've had a clean up though ;-)