Wednesday, 13 August 2008

The world is just awesome

Isn't the world a fantastic place?

Love the sing-a-long feel to that ad :) Maybe everyone in America has already seen this, but it's new to me.

New Zealand's ads are not so nice & fluffy... more like this:



Anyway, it IS an awesome world we live in, and I'm learning to appreciate it and look after it more. I've always been pretty careful with things like recycling but I'm moving on a step from here. I've given up using shampoo & conditioner (replaced with a Baking soda wash and an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse). I'm recycling more than ever before. I'm composting big time, and I've started a vegetable garden so we can have some real fresh spray-free home grown veggies (YUM).

I'm learning about solar cooking (why did I never think of that before?) and about edible wild plants. I'm saving electricity and learning new ways to do things manually. And loving every moment!

So that's it folks - it seems I've gone hippy on you!

Bugger?!

3 comments:

k2 said...

Thank! I never saw the Discovery commercial b4 and I love it!
The world is awesome and I'm glad to hear that your doing your part and inspiring others to do theirs.
Now, I have to say it. BUGGER!!
k2

Diane J Standiford said...

LOL You will save the world! Baby steps for us all.

Diane J Standiford said...

Bugger! oooo that felt good. Yes, te world is fab.