Saturday, 9 February 2008

Could you say no to this face?

Click on Pumpkin to see him full sized. Toooo cute :)

Here he is sneaking away for cuddles with me on the couch while his mum & brother & sister slept.

They're all getting very playful now. Lots of play fighting. Every day I find new scratches on at least one of the kittens! I hate to watch it, but it's all part of growing up and learning how rough they can be without hurting.

And when they're finished with beating each other up, they all snuggle up together. Just like most siblings, I guess!



As far as I know my Sussy still hasn't made it to its recipient... they said it would take 4 - 10 days, so my fingers are tightly crossed that it arrives tomorrow (You do get mail on Saturdays in America, right?!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got it today! You did well :)

Awww, kitties.

Loren said...

M, they are the most gorgeous little things ever! Give each one of them a cuddle for me!