Friday, 4 July 2008

Bath time for kitties

The kittens are nearly 6 months old and still totally adorable.
And still here!
I don't have the heart to give any of them away. So we're still a 6 cat family. Which I really do love, right up until it's time to buy the cat food - oh how my wallet complains. Next week Noodle (mum cat) and the three kittens are going to the vets for (da da da DAAA) the snip. *cringe*

Here are the twins showing some sibling love :)

I don't think I'd have ever done that for MY sister.

3 comments:

Nicole P said...

My God! They are GORGEOUS and so freaking cute... :)

Anonymous said...

We are a 5 cat family and one dog. Our oldest one is Mittens she is 19 years old. Then Daniel is 11, Kenny is 10years old and Callie is 10 and I am not sure how old Annie is she was also a stray who came later. I love them all. The girls belonged to my mother who we had to put into a nursing home 8 years ago so guess who got them. But they seem to like it here so we just let them stay.

Minnesota Nice said...

They are sooooooooooo cute, and groing so fast.